Good light for 24 Gallon Aqua Pod

mwheeler

Anybody know of a good light for a 24 gallon Aqua Pod that wont cost me an arm and a leg?

I think the dimensions are 19.75L x 13W x 17.5H Inches that's without the factory hood on.

I would like to be able to mount the lite on the tank if at all possible.

I'm looking at getting the sme light Mick talked about once it comes back into stock from a fellow fleabay seller.

I asked about the light you are wanting since if the MH works out, I will sell my 24" 4 bulb 24 watt T% with moonlight fixture. Built in timer to run each set of T5' and another to run the moon lights.

I wont know for at least 2 weeks though, regardless if the MH works out-I'm posting up the fixture I have with the 4 new extra bulbs I have-most likely 75.00 or so-

I had a 24 gallon Aqua pod that I had a MH on but it ran to hot and I had to add a chiller-maybe if it was hung higher???

If that one wasn't out of stock I would probably give it a try. I am thinking about down grading and taking most of the coral out of my 46 gallon and putting it in there. Its only a fiew zoa's a frogspawn a birds nest and a SPS of some sort. Not to much for a 24 gallon since most of my zoa's are still on plugs or small rubble rock.

Definitely swing through Nick's place, Davy Jones, Seahorse, Isaac's place, Westside and I think, if you can get in touch with em, Soutas, they're pretty much goin internet only, and are gettin rid of all of their equipment they had for sale, they might still have some stuff left.

Also, since you are in Longview, check out nwcoralfarm, aka Dave, he's got some stuff and can get stuff in as well, and he'll treat you right.