Sump for sale

madmike

I recently bought a tank/sump combo and only need the tank...so I am selling the sump. I know this thread will get deleted with "make an offer" so I am putting a price of $1,000 for the sump (laugh)

The thing is I don't really need money for the sump, I am looking for trade in cool corals, mainly sps or LPS. I am willing to take cash offers also if no coral deals can be struck. I'll leave this thread open for a week or so and see what kind of coral offers come in, let me know that you got that I might not (laugh)

Here is a pic of the sump

052710_0216.jpg

Dimensions are 48"long x 24"wide x 18" tall 90 gallons. Made from the best builder in the country James at Envision out of 1" thick acrylic with no bracing.

later

Mike

nice sump, it is better quality than my display.....

post your new tank here!

Ha ha Bo

Yah the sump is great quality, james at Envision does in my opinion the best acrylic work in the country! The tank that came with it is in pretty rough shape but built of 1" acrylic also so with alot of sanding and buffing will be like new. I am going to set it up as a anemone tank, the red carpet just doesn't seem to want to settle in the big tank and keeps moving around stinging things in its path!