clown eggs

talkalot82

Oh they are doing great. Added a bigger power head to my spnge filter last night. I took the black backing off too. They are hiding in the pcv pipe elbo and some like to hid by the black filter. I have them on flakes only now. they are getting so big. Not so much long but wide.... Im feeding about twice a day now, some times three times. they seem to be ok with that, and I dont have to clean the tank as much. Only once a week now. And only on flakes now.

I have snails in the tank and I put a few more rocks and some daisy cloves in the tank as well. They are so cute I can just watch them forever. My dad is thinking of setting up a small tank in his living room for shadow my favorite. He still is the one that seems to follow me around the tank and isn't afraid to come to my hand when I put it into the tank. Though I know he might be fearless now and so cute, but when he gets big he'll be the attacker, protector of all that is anemones. I think I'll miss them when they are gone. But then I can start again.