Zoas and Chalices and Frags Oh MY!

Emerald525

Update! All zoas for sale only 1 dollar a polyp now (unless it makes them more expensive!(clap) Don't tell tanktop74 she's still sleeping!(whistle)

Awesome Deal!!!

I'm already in the dog house for spending a couple hundred again this week on the tank...if you have anything left when I get back other than the monti I already bought I'm sure I will snag a few things.(clap)

Come on you guys this is a great deal.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Jeeze, I shoulda got something. Wasn't even sure whose houses the Peoplez had plans on stopping buy.

When I saw the partially lit frag tank, I thought "Hmm, a partially lit frag tank".

I got a Larry Jackson Tricolor, A Rainbow Tort, and a branching Cyphastrea so I'm a happy camper.

Thanks for the hospitality, but next time I expect a tropical beverage with a tiny umbrella in it!

Jeeze, I shoulda got something. Wasn't even sure whose houses the Peoplez had plans on stopping buy.

When I saw the partially lit frag tank, I thought "Hmm, a partially lit frag tank".

I got a Larry Jackson Tricolor, A Rainbow Tort, and a branching Cyphastrea so I'm a happy camper.

Thanks for the hospitality, but next time I expect a tropical beverage with a tiny umbrella in it!

It was nice to officially meet the forum smartass.;) If you had gotten something I would have gotten you a beverage!:p

That was quite the chick magnet you boys were driving around!(laugh)

Soon I too will be a whale and we can do the secret handshake!

I just need to post a few more polls!(naughty)

Updated list again so I don't get confused! all that is left is the 2 bigger pieces of the hot pink and green chalice, mushrooms, mystery chalice and bright pink zoas. These are nice big pieces and are 1/2 price at 15 dollars each! That's an awesome deal and is far more than what they are worth! A big piece like that would be worth around 50 dollars! I'm just trying to make room for more stuff and am in no delusion that I'm actually making money selling corals! (laugh)

Go ahead and hold me the larger of the two pieces...

I will pick it up with the superman monti next weekend!

I was hoping someone would have bought it by now so I didn't have too.

But thanks for the deals.

LOL! Funny you say that Jesse. I was just thinking.. I should hold one of the larger pink and greens for Noob at that price ;). You will like it and it actually looks like the picture!(laugh)