Wow I wish these guys were local!

R-3

Dang those are good prices. I wonder how they manufacture the black trim on top. It would have to be custom made with all those sizes they have there.

Would be interested in reading some reviews on their build quality too....

I just had a chat with the owner out there. they are still getting everything up and going so it may still be a bit. but the quality of the product sounds much better that current glass tanks. they are designing their saltwater system specifically for saltwater. meaning larger stands to accommodate a larger sump with a refugium and a 5-8 gallon top-off system and all the other equipment. it really sounds like a good deal. the current issue is the cost of shipping so they are working on that.

so, not to hijack, but what are you looking for in a tank setup when you make your initial purchase? (more market research)

I just had a chat with the owner out there. they are still getting everything up and going so it may still be a bit. but the quality of the product sounds much better that current glass tanks. they are designing their saltwater system specifically for saltwater. meaning larger stands to accommodate a larger sump with a refugium and a 5-8 gallon top-off system and all the other equipment. it really sounds like a good deal. the current issue is the cost of shipping so they are working on that.

so, not to hijack, but what are you looking for in a tank setup when you make your initial purchase? (more market research)

Custom dimensions

Nice cuts and even bevels on the ends (arios i think is the name of this)

Sold seems with no bubbles

Even inside seems

Flexibility in regards to the type of overflow IE external, internal, corner etc

I was really turned on honestly to the affordability of the tanks. I have also heard very good things about them. The custom sizes are really sweet to!

I think the reason the tanks are reasonable is because they are charging for the cost of the tank and then tacking labor and such on. They are saying ohhh its a 60G cube and no one makes them so I can charge 3 times what it costs to make lets say a 90G that has twice as much glass in it.

Black silicone is a must for me also. It makes a reef tank look amazing!

I need someone who will cut glass for a good price' date=' as I've got a broken 140g that I want to chop down to turn into an 80-90g tank.[/quote']

If you had the tank taken apart and the glass all cleaned up you could take the pieces ya need cut to a glass shop and cut for a small fee. Just make sure the bottom isn't tempered.