Purple and Yellow polyp frags for $1 each...

CA2OR

I have several frags of 5, 10, and 20 polyps of these that I will let go for $1 a polyp(nutty)

Members can get the 20 polyp frags for $15...

Yellow skirt, purple body, yellow mouth

5-31-106.jpg

I also have a frag with 10 of these that I will let go for $10...only one frag is healed right now....I have like 3 more that will be ready in couple more days....they the size of the smaller ones in this pic plus a few babies...tad bit faded but not much now. Pending Toddcarpenter

5-28-101.jpg

I also have 2 Blue Eye Girl frags with 10 polyps on each that I can let go for $10 as they are faded....One frag pending Toddcarpenter

DSCF1594.jpg

Gotta clear off the frag racks for the Group buy grow out frags that are coming....so these are priced to sell as I need to buy some more glue, frag plugs with stems, and a breeder net.

Thanks Brad....I realized today I really only have room for about 15 or so more frags and I just ordered over 30.....so.....I need room...I am kinda bummed a bit though as the orange and beg's aren't colored yet....that's why they are only a dollar a piece you know?

Re: Purple and Yellow polyp frags for $1 each...

Ok...how about .50 a polyp...you 2 that already purchased I will double your polyp count...

That's 20 polyps for $10

10 polyps for $5

30 polyps for $15

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk