If I only had a Brain....lol

NoobtoSalt

So I'm thinking about getting a decent sized open brain (I think thats what it was) from a LFS and wanted to see what everyone thought of them? I have a decent spot on the sand bed for it and the colors are amazing on them. With my Halides do I have to worry about it being too much light for it? Or do they require a lot of light?

On a side note, he also has a larger leather that looked kind of cool as well. Is there such a thing as too many leathers in the tank? If I put one on each side of the tank it should be fine right?

Any help would be great!

Feeding=faster growth.

With the MH lights, you probably won't "need" to feed. But food will give the coral the nitrogen and nutrients to easily grow faster.

That is a nice brain you are looking at. How much coin is it going to cost you?

dsoz

I'm in the process of getting one I hope by tomorrow. I hear Tim at Westside is a great guy to deal with as well. I haven't been out to his shop yet so I guess it could be a good excuse to go there. Ryan recomended him from Nano Reef. It's good to see shops are not complaining about each other. He was great about recomending me go somewhere else to get something he didn't have. Ryan will get more of my business just based off of that!