clowns day 22

talkalot82

So today I added a rio 90 to my hydro one. I did confine the out take though just a bit. it seems to be filtering a lot better already and the clowns arent having any trouble with it. Last night I did a really good clean because I was sick for a few days and my husband fed for me only flakes and a bit got on the bottom.

My tank is just finishing its cycle I believe. nitrates are going down. I added grape culurpa today and seven snails to try to clean the bottom of my tank.. hears a pic.. oh ya my babys are about a bit bigger than a half inch. but they are still hard to see because I havent taken the black off the tank yet, but they are beautiful... If you look closely U might be able to spot some.. They have taking a liking to my pcv pipe and some are hiding by the new grape culurpa.Im not sure where they are myself, so you might have to play wheres waldo. I am at work so I couldnt get a better pic. my husband just sent me this one via cell phone. [ATTACH]7903[/ATTACH] heres the tank pic