WHat fish next

timwald144

I was wondering what fish you think I should get next? I have a 55 gallon standard reef tank.

My list of stuff

3 clown fish one black true perc and Picasso

two cleaner shrimp

with some corals.

There is around 75 pounds of live rock

looking for something on the smaller side and really colorful and not mean or gets easily sic. And won't hide what you guys rhink

wrasse are very active fish and seem pretty mellow for the most part(don't get a sixline). I would suggest a Melanurus wrasse if you want one that will help protect against possible pests in the long run. I got mine from Garret and I couldn't be happier. A Midas blenny is a cool addition but won't like you adding other blennies later so if you want 2 you better get one with it. A couple fire fish will group up and like to swim around together. They tend to hide if their isn't enough other fish out though so maybe not the right fish just yet. What about finding a very small blue tang? They will be out all the time and you can get them as small as a quarter or less sometimes. They will do great with many other fish including tangs as long as the newer ones are the same size or larger. The possibilities are endless.

Re: WHat fish next

I agree with the melanarus, awesome fish, and we are definitely getting one ourselves.

i totally agree...I have loved my melanarus since day one...just as effective as a 6 line without the attitude issues

he does hide at night though by burying himself in the sand. Also hi MIGHT hide for the dirst day or 2 but after that he will be out before or just as your lights come on