Acan Lord Neighbors?

andy

What have people been able to put up close to Acan lords and not have the Acan melt it into bio-sludge? Just other lords? A. echinata maybe?

I was told and later read the echinata will decimate the lord howie. I had my echinata in the center of 5 lords, thinking it would look good as it grows and then found out not a good idea-I had the rainbow echinata "had" it went to Westside.

If we are talking the same coral.

Now I have them all by themselves but do have some zoos that are growing into them and a florida ric, and have not seen anything bad "yet" and they have been touching for over 6 weeks

No Andy, your look muchnicer-;)

You dont know how many threads on f=different sites I have posted asking what do I have.

I bought them at upscales and figure over time they wewre AOG-I sold/traded puntific some he posted a thread on RC I think and they all were saying armeggedons-I disagreed anyways-Thanks both of you.

I dont know what kind of zoa or palys I got next to my lords but they get along fine and they are really touching

My pleasure ;)

Its one of those things when you look at your tank and see something like that your first thought is CRAP i gotta get those away from each other.

Then you think but it would make a cool picture get the camera quick!!! (laugh)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brad....

They called it Devil's Armor I think. It's been a while...

No Andy, your look muchnicer-;)

You dont know how many threads on f=different sites I have posted asking what do I have.

I bought them at upscales and figure over time they wewre AOG-I sold/traded puntific some he posted a thread on RC I think and they all were saying armeggedons-I disagreed anyways-Thanks both of you.

I dont know what kind of zoa or palys I got next to my lords but they get along fine and they are really touching