are these gobstoppers? / lunar eclipse?

stylaster

Not sure but I have an idea

Dang Roy that is tough, I come on up and take a polyp or two off your hands-its tough to get a true idea through that dang acrylic-we can put them in my tank and I can post a pic-

Hows that sound, pretty good idea???

Actually I like what looks like a Lokani in the group grow out thread you posted. Did that come from Tim, I saw that coral that looked liked its limbs had been severed, and it looked similar to your pic(scratch)

Dang Roy that is tough, I come on up and take a polyp or two off your hands-its tough to get a true idea through that dang acrylic-we can put them in my tank and I can post a pic-

Hows that sound, pretty good idea???

Actually I like what looks like a Lokani in the group grow out thread you posted. Did that come from Tim, I saw that coral that looked liked its limbs had been severed, and it looked similar to your pic(scratch)

do you mean the blueish colored piece on the yellow plug? That i got from Travis at upscales, i can't remember what he called it, but one out of his older display tank that he says he doesn't frag very often

I do have Tims lokani piece also

• 2 weeks later...