WTB 24X24X24 Cube

Val

I am looking for a 24X24X24 acrylic cube or something similar to that size. I will consider tank only, but would also like a stand, hood, and sump. I already have lights, but will consider all possibilities. Make me an offer I can't refuse...

Does it need to be acrylic? I'm going to be getting a quote on the glass to build one in the next day or two and could easily build a second one at the same time. I'll be checking cost for both normal glass and starphire.

Does it need to be acrylic? I'm going to be getting a quote on the glass to build one in the next day or two and could easily build a second one at the same time. I'll be checking cost for both normal glass and starphire.

Would you mind getting me a quote? I have been considering this for some time.

I don't mind at all. The more I get the more leverage I have to get the price down.

Well we all know just how serious you can get with these group buys, last time you ended up with enough sand to start a small island hanging out outside your garage, ha ha. Sounds good, just keep me posted and thanks :)

Well we all know just how serious you can get with these group buys' date=' last time you ended up with enough sand to start a small island hanging out outside your garage, ha ha. Sounds good, just keep me posted and thanks :)[/quote']

LOL, Next time I'm going to keep the sand at the distributor and bag it up there instead.

i got some quotes on this last week, nick at rose city can get all-glass/marineland for cheap. yet he also has a "private builder" in cali that does them in glass too, with or without overflow. i dont know if i can post the price because its less than local p.n.w. wholesalers cost, but i will say i got prices (395&435) from 2 local shops and they were over the retail quote by more than 150.00 dollars. thats a chunk..... not even close to nicks prices! i know drunk reefer found the same prices i did. acrylic was quite higher than all these. hope it helps some of you