Monti Caps-Orange and Green w/Purple Rim

reefnjunkie

Interested on all the green or half of it. Depending on your hands :-)

I was just signing in to send you a message, I had not forgot that you wanted a piece of the purple rim-Its just that the thing is so encrusted I am not sure how it will break-The Orange is going to be more difficult, it has become part of the tank, or at least the plastic part.

Would you be available today/tonight if I tried to remove it, because I'll try right away, I just don't have the space on my sand to put it?

We can work on the details later, I do prefer more money than trades, as the broken record plays "my tank is full"-DOH!

And I could get the cash today, tomorrow, next week, this month.....some day-(laugh)

LMK

Well I think I got enough feedback on the purple rim, Ineed to step out for about an hour when I return I remove it and see how it goes.

If possible I will take care of all who spoke up.

Surprised that the oarnge has no interest, granted its been a whole 20-30 mins but that one is very nice-IMO

I'll be back and post up what I got.

Grassi-Sunday amy be fine-(Easter ya know) but if it was by Monday-we are cool.

Log in later if you are by a puter so you can see what I got, and what you want.

Everyone else, I'll go down the list as the replies came in and see if you are interested-

Thanks

Hey Blaine (CCR), this cap came off in 2 pieces, with only 2 small pieces that I broke off, about an inch-not worth asking money for, so I amfraid I cant help you out-

I did not think it would have came off that well.

Granted I broke a piece of live rock loose that caused my largest Blue milli colony to break loose, I broke a nice branch off of my Blue Tenuis, and a branch off of some unknown acro-

So all things being equal some went well some did not. Im posting the tenius soon

Alex, I sold the one half of the cap, here is the other, I am asking 35.00.

The whole cap was much bigger than I had originally posted, I would guess this piece to be close to 5 inches at the large side.

Let me know if you want it since I have others interested, but I would need to chop this thing up and that would be unfortunate;

P1100680.jpg

I'd be interested in the orange one if you could get it off in 1 piece.

I can tell by how one side is encrusted it most likely wont be coming off in one piece, which is to bad-I'll try but I'd have better luck hitting the lottery. When I do it I'll post up what I get

do you have any green left

Its all gone

Brad, I will take the half you posted.

Thanks

PM sent-thanks

Um...ya know the pieces not worth selling? And the little branches of tenius and unknown acro? Any chance at getting these from ya so that you don't have to kill them or mess with them? I will...?

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay

No little branches they broke off pretty good size, their were a few crumbs-

I'd be interested in the orange one if you could get it off in 1 piece.

I sent you a PM and you have first crack at it

Well I guess I should have bought a lottery ticket-(laugh)

Here is a pic, I got it in one piece.

P1100690.jpg

P1100677.jpg

In the 1st pic the left side in the picture is not a break, its where it was flush with my overflow-so that side is totally flat

I want 45.00 for it and if you are out of town (portland area) I would prefer PayPal to hold it until we figure out logistics.