WTT Super Nova Psammocora, chalice, zoas

mytshall

I want to start getting some new things without buying them so I have some stuff I would be willing to trade. Chalices I would frag an eye off some no names, a tyree key lime mango sherbert. I have a few pieces of the supernova psammocora, pokerstar montipora, then also some purple death zoas and other zoas. Some cheap stuff I can frag too. Star polyps, pom pom zenia

Some things I'm looking for

Chalices

rainbow montipora

SPS

put an offer out there and we'll see

post-6072-141867781145_thumb.jpg

post-6072-141867781147_thumb.jpg

post-6072-14186778115_thumb.jpg

post-6072-141867781152_thumb.jpg

post-6072-141867781155_thumb.jpg

I've been thinking of fraggin my Maroon Acan shown in my for sale thread. I could get a big chunk if you would part with something for it. Interested in the supernova, 1st chalice in the first post and also first challice in the second. There's always a bigger piece of the Efflo... ;-)

Would you be interested in a frag of montipora confusa? ( edited for correction)

I cant remember if u wanted any from that time we swapped zoas, but the 3 pieces I got have grown out to the point I could part with one of them.

Here is a close up of the medium sized piece, the other one I have has grown out to the edges of a the same sized frag disk.

IMG_1065.jpg

Here's a pic of the larger frag from my phone:

58908153.jpg

I'd be intersted in a frag of that first chalice pictured, or of that monti pictured (is it a pokerstar under actinics?)

Hit me up if your interested, I should be home all day today with the kiddo :)

none of my biz, but Aquatic, are you certain thats an undata, looks more like a confusa or spongodes.

I have a true undata and the spongodes and had the confusa-never seen the undata grow "upward" (which is what the phone oic looks like it is doing) but rather encrust-???

back to my corner-(wife)

The upward growth is from an encrusted tube worm that is growing in there with it. Other than that one spot it grows flat out except for the othe little lump which is the original finger nail size piece on that disk (laugh)

I got all three pieces of mine from Franks mother colony which I thought he said was an undata, but on second look it does very much look like a confusa. It was the one that was growing in the back right hand corner of his tank.

Here's a pic from Franks tank update thread that shows the colony it came from, granted his is under a little bit more light than my 2x70w hqi's lol.

DSC_2351.jpg