Pond supplies

mytshall

Pond...

How soon are you wanting to do this pond? the reason I ask...I'm getting ready to pull mine out, I have a good pre-formed liner its about 3 foot by 3 foot (approx) and about 30 inches deep...

I had it empty 2 weeks ago, it's about half full again. I can take some pictures if you'd like.

I bought it at home depot a few years ago and paid about 100-150 bucks for it then.

Ken

I went and checked it out. This is for a rental property so I don't want to spend a ton of money. Hoping I can do the whole thing for around $500 with rock. So mainly looking for used stuff.

I am working on the last few steps of my pond build now. Would be happy to chat about it. That pond store on Stark is a good one. The owner was a straight shooter and had pretty good prices. How big are you looking at going? I can point you to a couple of pond forums. You can do a decent DIY upflow filter for <$100 - lots cheaper that the commercial filters and more effective according to plenty of experienced folks.

Here is a small forum I've spent some time on - helpful folks but not too much daily activity:

http://www.gardenpondforum.com/

This one looks like there's more activity, but I just found it and haven't spent much time to see how good the advice is, etc.:

http://www.americanponders.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4220e350581c59b47c66b28b7bfac413&

Well I am getting out of the pond business I own a store with my father and I would be up for some trading if you have a some thing to help me get into this hobby. Or just tell me what you are looking for and i can make some deals sense we are closing down the business.

I do not have reagular store hours as of now due to the fact we are closing down and the wheather right now. once the wheather gets better which i am thinking about may or june it will be weekends. But if you would like to pm me and get my phone number I would be more then happy to setup a time to meet you there. I live 5 minutes from the store

I keep hearing that it sounds like we really did get our name out there. Well the problem is we are in the fire and ems service and the only people who know any thing about ponds are my father and i and we cant be there as much so the customers wont get the answers they want on the spot that makes it hard to do business. Well If this year people really start coming out and putting ponds in then maybe we can make it work. I will pm you with my #