Free Anemones

Trever

Hi,

I have some (well, a lot, actually) small anemones (I'm not sure the species) that I'd like to give away for free. The heads are about the size of a dime or nickel. I started with just one. I'm not even really sure where it came from. But now there are probably about a hundred in my tank. You're welcome to as many as you like.

I don't have a picture of the exact ones in my tank but here is a link to something similar.

aiptasia3.jpg

is this an april fools joke??? Yes I am the gullable one... but I don't think those are anemones... more like Manjos!

not mojano, aptasia. :)

I want some! Somehow the last one that I saw in my tank went away. Maybe it had to do with the kalk paste that was put on top of it :(. I miss it so, it was such a nice anemone. I was hoping that my clown would start hosting it soon.

dsoz

I know those!

RWSRA- Rare white speckled rock anemone

I saw those the other day on the discovery channel!

They said they are becoming more and more rare as deforestation takes its tole on the population.

Apparently there were some fossils of this species found on Mars!

Amazing little creatures they are!

To bad we can't all own some!

(naner)

Are these gone yet? I only have one aptasia left in behind my rocks where no one can see it. I would move it around to the front but I don't want to mess with the aquascape.

(If it wasn't in a hard to reach spot I would feed it a healthy dose of Kalk paste)