Snails don't live...

puntific

I only keep 8-10 astrea snails in my 180, i've given up on others. snails need food (diatoms) like any other critter to survive if there is not enough food they will die. Are there some left?, if you put 20 in and only six survive stick with the six and dont add more.

I had the same problem with the black margarita (sp?) snails I got (little black snails). It seemed like they would flip over and the hermit crabs would get them. They also just seemed more sensitive. It may be the type of snail. I had better luck with the trochus (sp?) which can turn themselves upright. The nerites and nassarius also have done really well.

I have a pistol shrimp that was apparently hiding in my live rock and now he eats pretty much anything that goes by his little lair in the back of the tank. I have a ton of shells back in that one little area. I need to get more now to keep eating the algae and I guess to feed the little bass-terd too!(enforcer)

I have a pistol shrimp that was apparently hiding in my live rock and now he eats pretty much anything that goes by his little lair in the back of the tank. I have a ton of shells back in that one little area. I need to get more now to keep eating the algae and I guess to feed the little bass-terd too!(enforcer)

Or catch him and transplant him to the fuge for his new house!

I had the same problem with the black margarita (sp?) snails I got (little black snails). It seemed like they would flip over and the hermit crabs would get them. They also just seemed more sensitive. It may be the type of snail. I had better luck with the trochus (sp?) which can turn themselves upright. The nerites and nassarius also have done really well.

Margaritas are actaully cool water snails and don't tend to last long in warmer water.

They are famous for committing suicide. Some recent research shows that the highest number of death is by firearm (you can barely ear the noise). Off course the second is falls.

If you dose wodka the effect of alcoholism can play a huge role too.

Just goes to show that alcohol, handguns, and snails with Borderline Personality Disorder is a lethal combination.

Someone should warn Jason at Coral Reef Pet Center.

They are famous for committing suicide. Some recent research shows that the highest number of death is by firearm (you can barely ear the noise). Off course the second is falls.

If you dose wodka the effect of alcoholism can play a huge role too.