Have you ever noticed?

Emerald525

Again I'm a newbie but I have noticed that things in the Reefing world just seem to get recycled and go on and on.....

For example, we sold some corals and our nano tank. Did we use that money to repair the house? pay to repair the brake light on the car? fund the children's college fund?

No way! :D That cash went quickly into the fish fund to buy more corals, more equipment, more "stuff" for the aquarium or the new aquarium!(clap)

Why? (scratch)so it will grow and we can frag it or trade it so we can buy more corals and more fish and more equipment!(clap)

Pretty soon I will see someone else's tank and say "Hey that looks familiar"..

Pretty soon I will see someone else's tank and say "Hey that looks familiar"..

Yes you will-Thats what is tuff after awhile trading with the folks that have been around-its a small community and there are a lot of "clones" that have been passed, traded, fragged-refragged, fragged again and again and again and again........

You guys saw a few pieces in my tank that you had in your tank that came from the same piece-;)

Yes you will-Thats what is tuff after awhile trading with the folks that have been around-its a small community and there are a lot of "clones" that have been passed, traded, fragged-refragged, fragged again and again and again and again........

You guys saw a few pieces in my tank that you had in your tank that came from the same piece-;)

Yes I did notice that Brad! The superman coral you got from Tim which was what made me start thinking about this post.

It's a small world in the saltwater aquarium reefing world! So remember that in your posts.:D

The person you decide to be a smart *** to may end up in your house the next week looking at your tank being threatened by a killer weiner dog!:eek:

Yes I did notice that Brad! The superman coral you got from Tim which was what made me start thinking about this post.

It's a small world in the saltwater aquarium reefing world! So remember that in your posts.:D

The person you decide to be a smart *** to may end up in your house the next week looking at your tank being threatened by a killer weiner dog!:eek:

Ouch

Its tough to relay humor when typing-and mne is VERY dry-I was being (attempting to be) funny-

Its all good-

point made--(icon)

No I figured-I was reversing guilt-(scratch)

You dont want a leather frag-that was the freebie

You got me the reverse guilt worked.

You are the second person that offered me a leather frag. What's up with that? I like brightly colored corals but I suppose I would be willing to trade. I had this really "pretty" polyp looking thingie that grows like crazy called aptasia.(laugh)

(note to the rest of the forum I am kidding!