WTB--Metal Stand

bswe22

I am looking to get a metal stand for a 33gal long tank. The tank is 48" X 12.5" X 13". I would also like it to accomodate a 20gal long tank under it. I am going to set up a display refugium. If you have one takeing space up in the garage, please let me know.

Thanks

Bryan

Talk to spectra - he's a metal worker

If he thinks 101.00 is outragous he better not talk to me(laugh) 101.00 might cover the material I use to make it then there is labor and powder coating.

Just remember in this hobby we are in things are not cheap;)

This was not going to be a permenent thing. I just need something for a couple months until I move.

I figured that the stand was a cheap one. But if it is just temporary I would go to HD or Lowes and get a few 4x4s and some 2x4s and go to town. Wood is cheap and almost anyone can work with it.

I could do that if I wasn't stuck in an apartment right now. The ex got the house with my garage. I only got to keep some of my tools and they are in storage. So the $40 dollar stand is going to do for now. At least until I find a duplex with a garage. When she finally gives me my equity out of the house, I will start looking for my own. The judge gave her two years to do that. Oh well. The guy always gets screwed (at lears I did).

Bryan

Anybody have a duplex for rent? Two bedroom w/ a garage.