Placing an order wit TEC-anyone want in???

reefnjunkie

I will be placing an order with Jody from Total Exotic Corals of Oregon but the order wont be able to be shipped for about 2 weeks, the piece I'm getting needs some time to heal.

I believe Stylaster will be adding to the order and I saw Mytshall had asked about an order from them as well.

I emailed Jody asking about a reduced shipping, which he has agreed to, I asked also if we hit a certain dollar amount we get free shipping-I will post later what is decided.

Here is his sites link;

www.totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com

So please look around. The items will be shipped to my house and I live off of I-205 and SE Stark, about 5-10 mins form PDX Airport.

Everything will need to be paid in advance I am sure to secure what you are looking at and some of the finer details will get posted as they are ironed out.

That's about all for now,

LMK if you want in

Thanks

The order wont ship out for at least two weeks-Hopefully we can target for shipping Thursday after next (March 4th)for a Friday delivery.

I'll check with Jody but I would suspect everyone would be paying for thier pieces individually and then they would ship together to my place.

If that is the way it would play out, suppose you could wait right up until sat Tuesday the 2nd, which allows Jody a small window to get things in order-Maybe he assigns some code we use when placing the order so he knows it is part of the group order.

TEC order

Jody had told me if this is something you want in on, upon check out choose the "local pick up option" so you don't get charge shipping. Make sure you note that the item(s) you are ordering are part of the order for "Reefnjunkie".

If you have issues with check or questions regarding the placing of the order ask Jody to me.

We have worked it out to where there will be no shipping charges-These items will come to my house and we can work out logistics to get them to you-

I wont ship anything anywhere-Just an FYI

That's it for now-the order should ship next Thursday, and I will post updated info as it is needed.

Thanks

Brad

Brad you need to stop! You're tanketh runneth over with corals! But I will bump the post for you again!

Beth is not allowed to go in on this she just bought an ATI protein skimmer, ro/di auto topoff and a kalk reactor from Joel. And she has to figure out how to hook up the last two.(scratch)

Todays the last day I can recieve orders and I wanted to thank those who did order and I will be including bonus's for all.

Thank You, Jody

You thinking about throwing in a frag of the Flamethrower Chalice? J/K (laugh)

brown palythoa's it is or are those manjino's(scratch)(laugh)

LOL.....I remeber when I first was setting up my tank and mistook a few manjino for Zoas!DOH!

A week later when I found out what they were I went on a search and destroy mission. Whenever I saw one, I would take out the rock and put a little candle with a flame on it to turn them to a crisp! At the time, my tank was cycling so I didn't have any livestock in the tank at the time so it wasn't too bad. Ended up burning off 6 or 7 of them. There are probably still a few in the tank hiding somewhere and they rear their heads every once in a while.(threaten)

I hoping Jody throws in a few Aptasia(knock on wood) so I can jump start a population in my tank. (laugh)

Heck, let's go for the whole ball of wax and throw in some flatworms and red bugs while we are at it. Might as well nuke the entire tank if you can get the tri-fecta! :D

I hoping Jody throws in a few Aptasia(knock on wood) so I can jump start a population in my tank. (laugh)

Heck, let's go for the whole ball of wax and throw in some flatworms and red bugs while we are at it. Might as well nuke the entire tank if you can get the tri-fecta! :D

I will be disappointing you then-I dip everything before it hits my tank-That means death to most of your request-LOL, maybe he can make you a special gift bag-;)

I will be disappointing you then-I dip everything before it hits my tank-That means death to most of your request-LOL' date=' maybe he can make you a special gift bag-;)[/quote']

Dang! I'm going to call PETA on you for being inhumane to invertebrates! They probably have a division that handles inverts. Your going to get it now!DOH!

I'll say your making clothing items out of flatworm skins! Be ready for protesters at your door next week! (naughty)

Dang! I'm going to call PETA on you for being inhumane to invertebrates! They probably have a division that handles inverts. Your going to get it now!DOH!

I'll say your making clothing items out of flatworm skins! Be ready for protesters at your door next week! (naughty)

Say Hello to my little friend-(said with a little Tony Montana accent)

And let me say-I got ALOT of little friendsrocket.gif-

PETA-(puke)

I like my Snowy Plover RARE with a side of spotted owl and for dessert a nice snow fox flambé

Am I making friends yet-(laugh)