Valentines Specials!!!

Well the Valentines Day part really only applies if your significant other really enjoys the hobby as much as you do. If they don't, then this might just be February Specials!!!(laugh):D

I tried to focus on color this go around! (rock2)

Coco Worms to add a little Valentines day color to your display! $18.99 each for a limited time!!!

PeppermintCocoWorm-35.jpg

Flame Angel!! This is a beautiful specimen in a good size too! $36.99 :eek:

flame-angel-large.jpg

Tank Raised Bangaii Cardinals! Awesome, peaceful reef fish. They add a nice contrast of black and white with a cool shape as well. Good size to these ones. $15.99 each!!!

2461791981_4ba217c496.jpg

Firefish! These guys add alot of nice color to a tank and are a great reef fish. $10.99 each!!

firefish1.jpg

Ruby Finned Fairy Wrasse-Male!!! This picture doesn't even do this guy justice. Beautiful, peaceful fish that is sure to add a nice glow to your tank. This one is a good size and the colors are intense! $32.99!!!:eek:

X25EyrFfcY.jpg

McCoskeri Flasher Wrasses! They are great in multiples and with other fairys and flashers. Excellent, colorful fish with a nice personality. $17.99 each!!!

p-39306-McCosker%27s-Flasher.jpg

Tricolor Fairy Wrasse! These are super colorful and a great peaceful addition. They can be kept in pairs or groups and with other fairys and flashers! One left @ $25.99!!!

tricoler_wrasse%20copy.jpg

Solaris(Clown) Fairy Wrasse! I have 1 of these guys left! These are super colorful and a great peaceful addition. They can be kept in pairs or groups and with other fairys and flashers! One left @ $27.99!!!

Redheaded(Solar)FairyWrasseWMW_Ap8W.jpg

There are lots of other awesome critters that just arrived as well including a really good sized and colored Yellow Tang, a great looking, good sized Sailfin Tang, A nice Convict Tang, A pretty killer little Mata Tang, some good looking Chromis, a couple of nice Derasa clams, some great looking Orange Linckia, brittle stars, cleaner shrimp, HUGE cleaner shrimp, a nice Sixline Wrasse, a bunch of inverts, a pretty cool looking Lawnmower Blenny, lots of sps colonies, and more!!!

Give me a call to make an appointment to come by or send me a pm if you like! This Saturday is a great time as I don't have to work and will be at the tanks much of the time.

All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through Valentines day!

Note: All pictures are for reference only and exact specimens will very slightly. These pictures are borrowed from other sites and are the property of their respective owners.

Jen you rock! I unfortunately wont likely be going. I can send stuf up with Jen everybody would like.

Just let me know what all you want and I will put together some packages and send them up.

My paypal email address is garrettm85@hotmail.com

Make sure and include a note with your name and pnwmas.org username and what you are ordering.

Racefan- McCoskeri and Coco Worm

Nate213- McCoskeri

Culp686- Coco worm

Note: If Racefan and Nate213 end up grabbing the McCoskeris, they are the last two that I have in right now. I have plenty of Coco worms as well.

Thanks!