Need Help Moving 500g Tank

kilmca

Just like the title says, need people to help move a 500g tank on this Sunday the 31st. Tank is located in Beaverton and will be moved to Tigard. There is $20, pizza and drinks in exchange for your help. Not sure what time on Sunday this will be happening but I would assume sometime around lunch.

This tank is estimated to weigh around 600 lbs so we need at least 6 people.

hmm....I don't know if I can but feel free to give me a buzz when you guys are starting to get ready. I am in Beaverton and I might be able to at least help you out here. Dont need any payment....a simple hand shake and "Eric you are the coolest person I have ever met...." will suffice.

ALL NIGHTER!!! Whoooo Hooo...Clay and I will be there anyway. Ill bring rockstars,monster and red bull's for "the owner" and with a few more amazing guys like Eric we will make it happen!!! Kilmca, see if he's in on us helping Friday night. I can bring a tub,heater and power head for the fishies and they would be ok till we get back to Eugene with an inverter after we unplug when the monster gets moved!