Growing my Ricordia Garden

CA2OR

Started with this from Grassi there are a few more but I didn't take pic's of all of them...just the groups

0123001833.jpg

now it looks like this..:eek:..is that crazy growth or what?(scratch)

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

and I am looking to get moreDOH! I think it's safe to say I am hooked on Ricordia's at the moment(scary)

No....no....it's not growth.it's actually all the new one'sfrom my trial order, yes....I do trial orders, for the Ricordia Group Buy I am trying to get going. I was very impressed with what arrived. Just wait till you see the packaging and such. Pic's of that coming shortly too.

For whatever reason my camera flash wasn't firing so I couldn't get all the color to show....which is why they are all blue...probably because I had it set to auto or something.

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

Nice

Looks nice Eric-looking back I wish I had really had more space between mine, once these bad boys settle in and start splitting they fill in an area quickly-I'm experimenting with fragging at the moment-seeing if there is anything to the "you need part of the mouth" theory in order to frag.

The regular stupid old mushrooms come back after they are decapitated-hopefully the rics will to- Results in the works

Beautiful! I love Ricordea too, definitely one of my favorites. I might just have to get in on that group buy after all lol. Actually my first two I got from you, and I've been expanding since. I really like the yumas too, wonder if we could do a group yuma buy some time down the road?

I'm experimenting with fragging at the moment-seeing if there is anything to the "you need part of the mouth" theory in order to frag.

I have a Ric Yuma that I recently pried off of it's location on a rock. It tore a little bit of the foot - no mouth and none of the top. It has now developed into a full Ric.

Are you going to be selling any of these????

I am sure I will....I was just running a trial in preparation for the group buy, to make sure these would be worth while. I try to do some sort of quality control before involving a bunch of other people and their money.

I would like to do Yuma's as well.