Places to live

reef165

well im going to go out on a limb and figure in us territories' date=' if i can count that in i would live in Samoa[/quote']

i got outvoted, 1-1,(wife)(football), go figure how that works guys, trust me, it makes no sense to me either lol.

roy, i agree, southern pacific would be heavenly thats for sure, but, if it was me personally, im gonna say cheyenne wy, but, again, i got outvoted, 1-1.

i detest cali (cussing)

Ya, I dont want to live in Cali!!! and I do like the tropics! I just am kinda tired of the 3 monthes of sun and 9 monthes of rain! I've lived here for 38 years and I think I'm ready for a change. I mentioned it to my GF and she said that she will fallow me where ever as long as she can go to school once we get there. I'm going to go google Samoa that was a good one.

I lived the first 30 years of my life and So Cal and I can say it is a unique place for sure. I do miss it....mostly the women...hey there is nothing wrong with eye candy....just can't touch that's all...oh....and my friends....but after living here for a year I am quite sure I don't want to move back. Too many A-hole's there.

Guam?

If just in the US I would say Seattle. I love the NW' date=' but if I can pick from US territories then I would say Guam.[/quote']

Hey did you say GUAM? I lived there as a kid, my Dad was stationed there for 3 years... But moved to San Diego,CA. Lived there my whole young life till 25. Moved away because cost of living.. But if I had the Money, I waould move back to SD in a heart beat!!!!!!!!

GO CHARGERS!!!....