Mata Tang FS

ocboat

I was trying to capture my Atlantic Blue Tang but got this guy instead so I thought I would offer him for sale since he is already caught. He is 5-6 inches and in good health. You can read about him here: http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?did=1&pid=851&cid=287

He looks just like the one pictured in the link. These don't come around very often but they need a very large tank. If I don't get any responses very quickly I'll put him back in my tank and try for the Atlantic Blue again. I could take a picture of him laying in the bucket but it wouldn't look very good. I'm asking $75.00 OBO. Thanks.

The Atlantic is about 4" and I would consider it a sub adult. He is blue/gray with a yellow tail. I'll snap a picture when I get a chance. I have had it since it was all yellow and the size of a quarter.

Nice! Let me know. Thanks

No problem, I'll let you know. My biggest issue is that I have to trap them when the opportunity arises and then I need to get rid of them quickly since I do not have an additional tank to keep them in. I can trap the Mata about anytime since he goes in the trap all the time. The Atlantic will only go in the trap once the Mata is not around.