What do you do to make extra money for your obsession?

Nyles

Hmmmmmmm Bummer' date=' I'll have to add that to my score board, But then again an "F" as in Frag is a good thing!!!!!! :) My whife transcribes Brail. That's why i thought handwork may be signing!!! OK then, where's my FRAG??![/quote']

Now thats funny, I know someone here in town that trans brail too.. LOL

Man I got tons of ideas but no time to make them reality. Between working my 9-5 job and running the kids around I hardly have time to sit down and eat. I would like to sale off some of my oil paintings that I painted back when I was inspired but people are very paticular about art. I've been playing in a band for the last year to fulfill another lifelist dream but it is kind of like reefing. You put lots of money into it and not much of a return. After fineally comeing to the realization this summer that I have to have a reef tank again, I started my new 150 gal. project. I constructed a really nice DIY stand and hood and am basically building as much as I can to save money. Anyone need a stand or hood? I can make a little extra cash building for fellow reefers. Paintings? I can paint a picture of just about anything. Yardwork? I still need tons of stuff to get this new tank up and running.