What do you do to make extra money for your obsession?

Nyles

Just wondering what others do for extra cash to pay for tanks? Lets keep it clean... You know who you are.

I trade in frags to my local store and I started my own pressure washing company in march to pay for saltwater habbit... LOL, I used to own a computer consulting company on the side in portland but got burned out of the long hours after work.

web design and graphics as a side job, run my fathers business. been there for 11 years off and on..

recently.. worked at jammin fm 95.5 for their morning show, then worked as a bouncer/security at a strip club part time. thats what actually led to the down spiral in my tank. worked from 5pm to 2:30am and slept during the day. had no time for the tank. went back to run my fathers business, now my tank is getting the attention it deserves.

web design and graphics as a side job, run my fathers business. been there for 11 years off and on..

recently.. worked at jammin fm 95.5 for their morning show, then worked as a bouncer/security at a strip club part time. thats what actually led to the down spiral in my tank. worked from 5pm to 2:30am and slept during the day. had no time for the tank. went back to run my fathers business, now my tank is getting the attention it deserves.

I listen to them almost every morning! Duryan is funny, haha. (laugh) Is he really like that? Did you just web design for jammin or were you one of the interns that had to fetch scooters food?

I listen to them almost every morning! Duryan is funny' date=' haha. (laugh) Is he really like that? Did you just web design for jammin or were you one of the interns that had to fetch scooters food?[/quote']

i was there 04-05 ... i was an intern at first, then became tony's assistant. they called me chinese boy :p .. i did their website, graphics for the tv show, hand held camera, robotic camera, edited songs for radio play, edit skits for air, and hung out in the production room most of the time. especially when we were shooting segments for the tv show. im still on their credits :p i let that fugly girl, baldy and danny do most the running around :p

and duryan... is well, duryan.. he for the most part is that way in real life as well.. ive done alooot of hanging out with him :p .. but it is played up a bit for radio.

Hmmmmmmm Bummer' date=' I'll have to add that to my score board, But then again an "F" as in Frag is a good thing!!!!!! :) My whife transcribes Brail. That's why i thought handwork may be signing!!! OK then, where's my FRAG??![/quote']

Braille! Interesting!

And the only Frags I currently have are things like xenia, red shrooms, finger leather.

My only sps is only and inch tall, and I'm not sure what color it will turn out to be.

It was from a browned out colony, but the flesh now looks green, and the polyps are turning a bluish grey at the tips under the T5 lighting.

My luck started when someone gave me a scratched up 200 gallon aquarium and tons of equip for frog/cichlids. Too much work to take out brillo marks, so sold and traded down to a 2 month old 125. Ran across a too good to be true 135g saltwater setup and stand for $250, with wife’s blessing, bought it and sold off what I didn’t need. Cichlids lost the battle to my marine dream and I’m sort of breaking even, but scratching my head for future costs…B-day coming up and XMAS; all fish items and gift certificates for fish stores on the lists.(naughty) Just hope santa knows how to setup a drip inside the stocking.

Would be funny to see how much one could make in a day holding a sign on the onramps, “out of work, need fish!”

Just checked the election results for Clackamas bonds, might have to sell the house, and live in the aquarium :). Damascus will soon beat out Lake Oswego taxes if it hasn't already tonight.(censored)