Introduction

Tinga

Well everybody, glad to have found the site. Hope to learn alot from everybody and maybe hook up with some locals and talk tank.

Little background... I've been out of the hobby for about 6 years,. Bought a 55 for my son ( 4) and it went downhill from there and I fell back INTO the tank so to speak. Now I have a 125 that I'm waiting to stock :P

I don't keep saltwater at all,but am a cichlid nut :P

I hope to catch up with the cichlid world, get a few connections and just have fun enjoying my fish and looking at others as well.

Anybody in or around Oregon, specifically Roseburg/ Eugene gimme a hollar!

welcome aboard, gonna have a hard time finding fw folks on here lol most of us here are strictly saltwater, although a few folks do dabble in freshwater, ive got a koi pond and a 2.5g goldfish tank LOL

glad to have ya and theres quite a few people in the eugene area on here

and if i was you, id steer clear of people like garrett, he'll have you convinced to turn that 125 into a gorgeous reef before you know it

Welcome!

Salt awaits. You need salt! Really. not to disparage FW, but reef Saltwater is just so incredibly dynamic. I still find a new critter every once in awhile and some are even good!

There is a great shop in Medford (Totally Exotic, a sponsor) and some good folks up here in Eugene.