Why not

Jay

If you want to attract new people to the forum you could make this website equally balanced with freshwater sections. If you look at this site it uses the same v bullitin systen as we do. Also look at their personal blogs section how its setup. Its like each user can have his own section....like the general section that we have but I can name it Jays blog and have seperate threads. Look here: http://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/member-blogs/

I see they have lots of people on their site at all times and mabey that is because they cater to freshwater as well as marine?...I dunno its just a thought. I just joined their site and it looks busy busy busy. I am Jay_S there by the way for ne1 who wants to know.

Jay

There is a fresh water club in town, they do have there own forum, which has a salt water section. IIRC they are the Greater Portland Aquarium Society.

While I see how this could attract a few more members I don't think we should compromise who we are to attract more people.

JMO

If you want to attract new people to the forum you could make this website equally balanced with freshwater sections. If you look at this site it uses the same v bullitin systen as we do. Also look at their personal blogs section how its setup. Its like each user can have his own section....like the general section that we have but I can name it Jays blog and have seperate threads. Look here: http://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/member-blogs/

I see they have lots of people on their site at all times and mabey that is because they cater to freshwater as well as marine?...I dunno its just a thought. I just joined their site and it looks busy busy busy. I am Jay_S there by the way for ne1 who wants to know.

Jay

Unfortunately, we did not buy the blog functionality with our package. We could have it for $100.00 more. That is something for the Board to decide. Should be a pretty easy integration.

Jay

gpas is a decent blog, i found a few decent deals over there at one point

but, they are kinda dead most days, i think the most ive ever seen online at a time is like 6 people

I use to be a member with them when i was into FW they had great meetings always a great showing and always great autions.