CPR Overflow Box 125 gal tank/stand/Mag 12

MarkBirkett

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD TANK AND STAND SOLD I have a CPR CS102 Overflow box and pump in near mint condition for sale at $50 OBO. This was used on a 125 system for a few months to hatch a shark egg. It is rated for up to 250 gallon tank and if there is a power fail, and the siphon breaks this has a pump that starts it up when power is restored. Also has two 1" bulkheads and about a foot of pipe on the two outputs. I had flexline from that point to the filter sock. It worked perfect for me with my Mag 12 return pump (pump $50 sold thanks Scott) running full power. I also have a 125 gallon tank (No overflows) and stand I'll sell for $375 The tank is a few months old (Mint) the back was painted blue ans the trim is black. The stand is in good shape but the doors were scratched during transport. I cleaned and colored in the scratches so it looks pretty good now. Pics of sump and skimmer were sold already so the box and tank only. If you want all of the above I sell all for $425 Thanks Again Reduced to $350 for everything or $325 Tank and Stand or shoot me your best reasonable offer.

post-1710-141867780111_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867780112_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867780113_thumb.jpg

Nice stuff OBO

Nobody needs a nice 125 gal. tank and stand. I might do trades up to the value of this set up. Needs for my 210 include a co2 tank and reg. I have a calcium reactor, but it's hokey. Chiller, A larger tank to make a sump (acrylic or glass) 5ft wide max. or a 40 gal drilled for a fuge then a smaller sump would work in a combo. I have the Tank, Stand, Lighting and am looking to sell this set up to finish my new set up. And Merry Christmas Everybody and have a safe and Happy New Year to all. Mark