Christmas Party!!

Smann

Big Thanks to John manrow for the '09 xmas party, we really packed the room tonight!!. The raffle was awsome with all the donations from sponsors and members (I didnt win(flame)) but I couldnt believe the amount of tickets sold for the club!!. The frag auction was next and a big hit! Thanks to all that donated.. Soutas, Very nice pieces, Seahorse and OX.. is all I heard, all very nice donations for the club

Thanks again!!

Yes! The party was great!

I would like to start with thanking our generous PNWMAS Sponsors for all those donations and everyone that participated in our raffle and frag auction.

Thanks to Frank, Dave, & Bob for all the help with storing frags and delivering them to the party. Great job on the auction Roy, and thank you Bob for taking over the ticket sales and auction proceeds. Thanks Mark, for all your hard work and insight, and thank you Jen for all your help with new members, organizing documents, and for your excellent communication skills. We missed you at the party, but the company you work for is very fortunate to have someone like you to save the day on such short notice! Thanks Jay, for delivering the raffle and secretarial supplies on even shorter notice. It was good seeing you and Stacy again!

Isaac, your presence at the party was missed, but we understand about having prior commitments. You are very much appreciated as part of our hard-working BOD.(rock2)

With only a couple hours sleep the night before, my concentration was not at peak performance!(laugh)

I feel like I am recovering though, Steve. It was good to sleep in until 6:00 AM this morning!:D

It looked like everyone had a good time, and that is what it is really all about.

Big Thanks to John manrow for the '09 xmas party, we really packed the room tonight!!. The raffle was awsome with all the donations from sponsors and members (I didnt win(flame)) but I couldnt believe the amount of tickets sold for the club!!. The frag auction was next and a big hit! Thanks to all that donated.. Soutas, Very nice pieces, Seahorse and OX.. is all I heard, all very nice donations for the club

Thanks again!!

Glad to hear someone enjoyed the corals we provided! :)

We truly meant to stop on by and hangout with you guys, but got stuck working on some projects at the store to try and get caught up not even realizing until it was too late that we already missed a huge chunk of the party. :(

Sounds like you guys had fun, so that's whats really important.

Best regards, Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-