Freebie Aquarium Stuff - MERRY XMAS!

ReefMe

I'll start with this stuff, there will be more as time allows. Just give me a message what you want and when you want to get it, leave me your # I am in OC, cheers!

Matt

28 glln Nano tank don't know make - hood electrical gutted but snaps into hinges nicely, smooth opening and closing, a few small scratches, no pumps but takes two small 'wave' pumps - you need to rehab the lighting which will all be gone - it will be an empty hood when you get it, no leaks, you see the top upside down sitting on the tank opening it looks screwy but is all good, includes wooden stand as seen in pic, must take both. :-)

28nano.jpg

28nano2.jpg

28nano3.jpg

28nano4.jpg

Good place for refugium lighting clear back glass spot.

28nano5.jpg

Skimmer - I think an Amiracle, in sump.

miracle.jpg

(2) Glass closures for tank openings - pro made, plastic hinged, 19 1/4" x 7 3/4".

glass.jpg

(2) 20" Fluorescent lights, 19 watt - pics of ballast then two lights.

light.jpg

light2.jpg

(party)(highfive)(party)(highfive)

LOL as long as its free, she shouldnt be upset, but, then i have to talk her into letting me spend money on it LOL[/

I think it all sounds fishy LOL:eek: You better be spending some on her BEFORE the tank. Buying live rock in her name doesn't count(nono)

LOL hey' date=' i cook her dinner every night, keep the house nice and clean, help take care of the dogs, massage her feet, draw her bubble baths, yeah, im probably whipped, but, i love her and i wouldnt give her up for all the money in the world[/quote']

It's not money!!!!! It's the frags your thinking of trading forDOH!(nutty) LOL a lot

LOL as long as its free' date=' she shouldnt be upset, but, then i have to talk her into letting me spend money on it LOL[/quote']

I never heard of a tank that stayed free for long. $ 1,936.97 smackers later DOH! the free morphed into reef.... I guess that is kinda free just rearranged a bit. No worries, enjoy the process peace out