100g Envision tank

Arsonmfg

I've decided that I'm going to wait to do another large tank till we buy a new house and focus on my nano build this winter.

Dimensions are 54x20x20

It's been in storage for the past year or so and could use a good cleaning and buff. No major scratches on any of the panels. Amazing build quality from James as always.

$300 Takes it.

post-1568-141867779893_thumb.jpg

post-1568-141867779897_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It's an older thank but I thought it was a fair price considering that most anyone that's seen the work James does knows he builds nothing but the best.

The cube tank I ended up trading to Spectra to do some metal fab for a piece of machinery. The tank ended up going to Chewie and as far as I know he's still using it as an anemone tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike, I'm about $200 desperate =) I think I've pretty much hit my bottom line on it. If it doesn't sell then it's not the end of the world and I'll just find a place around the shop to store it. Would make a pretty badass sump though!

Glad to hear your enjoying the tank Mick, I'll keep on trying to find that wrasse for you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a buyer up in Seattle that wants the tank but he's out of the country at the moment... He hasn't given me a deposit on the tank or anything so technically it's still for sale.

If you want to come by and take a look at it shoot me a pm with your number and we can arrange a time for you to come over and take a look at it.