In the mean time

CA2OR

So Verizon has decided to upgrade my phone at their charge....again. This is the second time they have done this. I started off with an LG Venus , went through 5 of those because they failed religiously when using VZNavigator, then Verizon decided to upgrade me to the Voyager (3 blacks and 2 silvers) at their cost, which keeps having touch issues. So now they have decided to send me another model, I am getting my "ENV Touch" tomorrow and I am not sure what to think. I have been through a disappointing 10 phones in the last 18 months. I have found that their phone's aren't all that great and seem to fail in their own unique ways. Maybe it is because I over use them or whatever.

Anyway, during my call the customer service rep noticed how many phones I have gone through and after speaking with a supervisor, I got a credit on my account for any of the upcomming Android phones. So I am pretty stoked right now. I get a new phone for a couple months then I get another new phone...but an Android phone.

Just thought I would share. Anyone out here have an Env Touch? What do you think about it?

I have had a verizon chocolate2 for the last two years. My whole family got them at the same time, and I am the only one that has the origional phone from when we got them. My son has had three or four new ones. My daughter has had at least two new ones, and my wife got one or two new ones.

My wife now has the enV (not sure if it is the 1 or 2). She likes it.

I have a student that has the enV touch. He likes it, but sais it is not worth it if you don't get the data plan (his parents don't pay for it... Too bad.)

What is the android? I now gotta use some of my lunch time to research. I am due for a new phone soon.

dsoz