'Proof' humans cause global warming

JManrow

Brown warns world faces 'catastrophe'

Ok, I didn't want to get started , but haven't we ( earth ) been through several stages of " global warming " , cooling, melting, Ark building etc. before Al Gore was born? (scratch) Yes, increased population of humans will accelerate certain facets of pollution, so why not concentrate on population control?

" indicating human activity is the likely cause " may not be proof.

Ok, I didn't want to get started , but haven't we ( earth ) been through several stages of " global warming " , cooling, melting, Ark building etc. before Al Gore was born? (scratch) Yes, increased population of humans will accelerate certain facets of pollution, so why not concentrate on population control?

oh, don't get me started on population control. I had an experience the other day that made me all for it from now on. I really don't want to vent in this thread so I'll just leave it at that...

LMFAO

"Hey Koolaide" was the chant from the lemmings. Those are the animals that blindly follow each other off the cliff aren't they? rhetorical Q

I certainly dont "fit" in with the town I live or the demographics in my county.

Just wish I could get that bike of mine fixed-burning bridges I are(scary)

Just doing my part to increase my carbon footprint as much as possible(nono).

And to answer your question, yes we have been through this B4 but denile is not just a river.

May loose what few friends I have but you certainly know where I come from:eek:

I've had a couple people on this board get ticked with me because I've denounced global warming a couple times. But, here I go again. The science is junk.

Here is a list of all of the U.S. government sites that measure temperature used to calculate the official U.S. portion of climate data. Notice that the average error rate is much larger than the supposed climate change.

http://www.surfacestations.org/

Errors include units mounted on metal roofs and next to factory exhaust vents. Now ask yourself, what was the agenda of the person mounting a temperature recording device on a metal roof?

Well it looks like I see 3 of us that would enjoy a nice cold brew-or would that be a "warm" beer (laugh)

But I'm sure I have made someone's "brown" list-its ok I got big shoulders and no heart-

I'm known as the instigator or as mom used to refer to me the "shat disturber", just replace a vowel

Errors include units mounted on metal roofs and next to factory exhaust vents. Now ask yourself' date=' what was the agenda of the person mounting a temperature recording device on a metal roof?[/quote']

....budget control

Coming from the "Peoples Republic of Eugene" how dare you (threaten)

;)

Am currently in the process of organizing a fleet of '64 VW buses, festooned with Country Fair stickers to invade the nation of PLand and seek retribution by pelting citizens of PLand with hemp seeds and hacky sacks for this egegious affront!

....budget control

;)

farfromskimmin

Am currently in the process of organizing a fleet of '64 VW buses, festooned with Country Fair stickers to invade the nation of PLand and seek retribution by pelting citizens of PLand with hemp seeds and hacky sacks for this egegious affront!

A 68 would be a better choice..I.R.S. and no leaking front window seals this time of year!

;)

NOTICE

The impending invasion of Portland by The Peoples', And Generally Cool, Republic of Eugene is on hold.

It seems that Harvest Organic Snow took her '57 VW bus in spite of warnings that it did not come with a gas gauge from the factory and is,currently out of gas. She did find an Allan Bros. Coffee shop and is now hyped up on triple espressos and speed chanting the words to “Sugar Magnolia” while holding a sign reading “Expecting A Miracle”.

Clay insisted on taking the coast route but found a point break to surf that was huge! He was last seen trying to talk some grizzled commercial salmon fishermen into a “tow-in”. There was a problem in translation and a stalemate ensued when the fishermen looked confused and could not understand the word “shizzy”. They harshed his mellow so bad that he paddled off muttering “f...... hoales” and began riding two foot shorebreak. There was also an unconfirmed report of a danger of icebergs in the area.

Jon, The Bong's, Van overheated and he claims that it was true scientific evidence of global warming in that all the water in the radiator evaporated. When someone tried to explain that old VW engines were air cooled and didn't have any coolant anyway, he replied “How Inconvenient, How Inconvenient” and went off sniffing exhaust fumes and reciting the alphabet.

The next tentative invasion is scheduled for the upcoming Samhain.

The slam against Eugene will go down in infamy

Prepare Portland for Liberal A... Whipping!

• Like 1