Clay The Savage

RLaForce

Hey everyone,

Most of your know who Clay is, maybe it was a midnight 2 hour drive to portland to pick up a frag from you or picking up or making deals for his friends. Well he just upgraded his tank to a 240g. While he was switching over the heater that he had in the rubbermade with all his coral (90%) decided to go haywire and cook them all. I'm trying to put together as many frags as I can spare for him. Anyone have frags that they could let go of cheaper than usual so we I can help him restock what he lost? Clay in the last year has stopped by my house and just dropped corals off. If he got some good prices or thought that I had a spot that needed something he would just give it to me. I came back from vacation last month and came home to about a 100 lbs of LR that he decided to put in my tank. Didn't ask for anything he was just happy to see my tank look better. Now it's my turn to return the favor! Please let me know what you got!

I've got a few things i could donate.

Give me a call on sunday 9159242 (its my wife's cell # since my phone is out of commision for a few weeks)

Will do!

Thank you everyone for this! If anyone wants money for anything just pm me with prices! You guys are awesome!(clap)(clap)(clap)

I know its not much but I hae a bluish zoo frag he wanted-I'll toss that in, just not sure how it will all come together, Im right off of I-205, if anyone is going by I can make time.

Thanks

Brad

I have to go over to ca2or's house to pick up some stuff so I could meet you somewhere. pm with a spot that works for you.