Clay The Savage

RLaForce

So the question I have is' date=' will anybody be at the Sunday meeting that can take my Chalice frag for Clay? I cannot make the trip down to Portland to meet on Monday.[/quote']

I'm planning to be there but will be a little late. (Need to get my wife from work at 2:00 first)

Note: If someone is closer I can take the pump to the meeting instead so someone closer can get it to RLaForce. If not I can collect stuff for Clay.

Sounds like he has made some good friends on this board. From what I see he will be getting a bunch-0-stuff.....cool

To be honest with ya, I wouldn't know him if I ran him over, I just hope someone would do the same for me if the shoe was on the other foot.

Good Karma.

I am so thankful for the amazing generosity on here! I am a firm believer in paying if forward and I can't believe the way it works!! I love all of you.

My buddy jon will be at the meeting tonight and will be willing to pick up the corals for me too.

His number is 515-0005 and he will take care of everything!

I don't have cable or the internet so please know how appreciative I am for the amazingness of all of you!!

My number is 515-5565 and I will try to answer if I am dry!! I am still getting everything set-up, I just got my 55 gallon and my 20long home today!!

Oh and if you could post to rlaforce with any questions too, I know that she is on the forum now all the time!!

CLay

Clay

Hey there....I didn't know if you were still willing to help with a chalice pack? I have been very busy. The tank is up and running and is ready to accept corals, in fact the corals that did survive are flourishing! THank God!! I realy appreciate your compassion and help!!! Let me know, rlaforce has alot on her plate and I hope that we can work something out!!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay

Is anyone going to be at the meeting on Sunday that could get a Chalice frag back that way? If so I have one for him.

RICK!! I just was going through the messeges cause rlaforce is tied up with her own stuff and I was excited to see the corals.....so, here I am. I would love to get the frags you got and watch them grow!! Please let me know what we can do!!

Clay

I have a frag from Racefan to give to RLaForce tomorrow with a pump she bought from me if she gets up here. I can toss in a kenya tree coral clipping as well if you want it.

Doug!! I can't wait to come up and see your amazingness!! I will get with jon and see if he wants to do a crazy coral trip!! Please know that I have been excited and can't wait to see what goodies your willing to part with!! I am really amazed at the support I have here! I thank you so, so much!!

Clay

(clap)

If your able to get by the shop (Davy Jones Locker) and see me I will hook him up with some frags...just shoot me a pm in advance.

Doug

I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO PAY IT FORWARD! I LOVE TO WATCH THE FIRE IGNITE IN PEOPLE. I HAVE GOTTEN DISCOURAGED AND MY FAMILY HAS FELT THE ATTENTION NEEDS LOWER DURING THIS TRANSITION PERIOD! I BIT OFF ALOT THIS TIME! I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH WORK IT TOOK! I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP FRIENDS. I HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING STABLE AND GOING AMAZING. I KNOW I AM RAMBLING, BUT IF YOU ASK ANYONE CLOSE TO ME THEY WILL TELL YA THAT I AM THE FIRST TO HELP OUT!! I LOVE HELPING OTHERS!! IF YOU EVERY NEED ME DON'T HESITATE TO ASK!!

CLAY

To be honest with ya, I wouldn't know him if I ran him over, I just hope someone would do the same for me if the shoe was on the other foot.

Good Karma.

• 1 month later...

Wondering if you still are willing to part with the frag. I have been trying to get up there. Just real tapped right now. I'm stillll looking forward to meeting ya!

Clay

I know its not much but I hae a bluish zoo frag he wanted-I'll toss that in, just not sure how it will all come together, Im right off of I-205, if anyone is going by I can make time.

Thanks

Brad