WTB Zoas

matty

I am interested in buying some colorful Zoas. I only have some pinks and purples so far so even every day ones would be cool. I just started adding livestock to my new tank and would like to start collecting some Zoas. Cheap is always good as well......(laugh)

Watcha got?

Thanks!

Here is my tank (to give you idea of how many zoa's to chose from)

1013091722.jpg

and here are some readily available not needing cut or are easily cut I have some cheap and some not so cheap

$10 for 5 polyps or more

New59.png

$10 for 5 polyps or more

IMG_0122.jpg

$10 for 5 polyps or more

0823092042.jpg

$10 for 5 polyps or more

IMG_0136.jpg

$10 for 5 polyps or more

DSCF1374.jpg

$10 for 30 or more polyps or more

DSCF1338.jpg

$10 for 5 polyps or more

DSCF1188.jpg

$10 for 5 polyps or more

DSCF1424.jpg

$10 for 5 polyps or more

DSCF1372.jpg

When you head over here I have a few to choose from also. not quite as many as CA2OR but then again who does have that many...DOH!

Sounds good!

CA2OR: Holy crap that's a lot of zoas. Most of those look good to me. I will send you a p.m. and maybe we can set something up.

We've got some really nice zoas coming in tomorrow and already have a few that we've been aquaculturing for a long time now. You might want to come on in tomorrow and check out what's available, I think you'll find something you like at a fair price. :)

See this post for more info:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14881

Best regards, Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

i also have some, hahaha!

lets see here, i have aog's, true blues, eagle eyes, reverse gorilla nips, some crazy looking rainbow thingys that go for a grip by the half dozen on r.c.. some available frag sized pcs and some available in a lg colony. some japanese yellow w blue eyes, some japanese green w a tiny purple eye. some rocks with multiples of these different zooas on em as well. some really cool lookin reverse type eagle eyes too. many more i dont know the name of, i need to get rid of a all of these....i been really sick with a cold/flu but getting better everyday. p.m. me and we can set up a personal viewing and work you a deal.