Fish for YEARS?

ClayTheSavageFraser

I hope so someday!! I wrote a list down of all the f-ing fish my lobster has gotten and got sick to my stomach! I found the beautiful aurora goby on the floor this morning and my leopard wrasse is missing! I can't find a body anywhere! I don't know man! I love my fish! I wish that I could just keep them for years! I wish that my lobster wouldn't be so hard to catch! I wish that there were fish that could get away from it. My gold banded maroon clownfish are surviving, and my yellow tang and the [language filter] damsels! Grrr...oh yeah and my skunk cleaning shrimp got sucked onto my seio powerhead! Man! All I want is to get the things I love and take care of them and have them live and grow and live.....

(crazy)

Clay

Sorry Clay, that lobster has definitely got to go! NO matter what it takes to get it out of there. Sounds like it's time to remove as much live rock and corals as it takes to catch it or just don't buy anymore fish till you setup the 300 you are getting. You are still planning on the 300, right?