s.gigantea

Randy-S

where is it randy? what color? You gonna pick it up?

pm me if you want.

Thanks

Whoa whoa whoa back off mike i know you, you will go in and snatch it up.

its at SWF here is pic from my I Phone

The S.G he got is this

photo3.jpg

but he also has this S.H

photo4.jpg

Thery are close in price and bothare rock'en and would make good hosts for my true percs

Mike,

YOU SUCK!!!!!!

J/K Buddy, You beat me to that Gig! Patrick called me when He was picking it up, but failed to mention that it was a S. Gigantea. DOH!

Good luck with it Mike, if anyone can take good care of it it would be you.

Now post some better pics than Randy!

haha.... I knew I had to be quick! Good sign it tried to attach to the bottom of the bucket and had attached to a rock within a couple of minutes in the tank. I turned the wavebox off to let it get a foothold, but I will turn it on in the morning and see if it likes being about 18" away from its blast. I heard these like ALOT of current so I'll see what that really means,lol.

I have to start playing with my camera, bought a D90 about 3 months ago and haven't barely touched it. Taking pics under radiums is hard to get the white balance correct!

Mike

gorgeous find randy!

from what i remember, gigantae like rubble like areas to settle in. alot of people on the RC anemone forum also have either direct flow or some sort of surge over their gigantae. rod buehler has had his for like 10 years, and i think he has several spawning ones at this point, hes a great resource. good luck with the anemone!

whatever Randy... you snooze you lose! J/K

I gave you the chance, take it or I WILL.

I'm hoping for the best, my system already has a health red haddoni and a H. mag in it. 2 hard species to care for....but this will be the true test.

No deflation yet....crossing fingers.

Turned on the wavebox this afternoon and it is just getting blasted but appears happy, tentacles are thin and long the way they should be.

Mike

[language filter] it Randy, you should know better than to stop and do a little research before jumpin' into a purchase like that. You should just snatch it up and figure out how to care for it later!!

Madmike, you go stand over there by Kanye West.

meh

Dennis

Yeah that taught me a valuable lesson... No more researching livestock! I see I want, I buy!

Did I mention my new crown of thorns starfish? It was so cool I just had to have anyone know if its reef safe? I mainly have sps.....

Whoa whoa whoa back off mike i know you, you will go in and snatch it up.

its at SWF here is pic from my I Phone

The S.G he got is this

photo3.jpg

but he also has this S.H

photo4.jpg

Thery are close in price and bothare rock'en and would make good hosts for my true percs

What was he asking for price?...may I ask...

That haddoni is my old carpet if its in the show tank in the corner! that sux if he is selling it as he promised me if I gave it to him he would not sell it! and it isnt no two bills if its the same one I got its more like $350 and up' date=' its the deepest blue Ive ever seen![/quote']

Did you get that one from me a long time ago?

Jay