coral frags to trade - colt coral green/pink frogspawn

gawf4fun

Hey all. I posted this in general discussion as well.

I'm working on a water change this morning and see that I'm needing to frag some over-abundant colt coral as well as some green with pink tip frogspawn. I've got frags of a variety of sizes and wondered if anybody is interested in a trade for something that I don't have in my tank. Ricordia, zoanthids, LPS, etc.

bayshotuprightjuly09.jpg

The frogspawn (behind the anthias) has 16-20 heads which I can easily frag from, and the colt (i think) is to the left of the frogspawn and there are several frags in the substrate. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Mark

I would be willing to trade for anthias if that is the xenia looking stuff.

The Xenia looking stuff I have been referring to as clove polyps. It's been growing pretty robustly, although it's on a pretty solid part of my rock. I'd surely trade some for an anthias. What type? Let me get home and see if there's a rock portion removable.

mark

I thought that stuff was anthias....I have zoa's for trade

That's funny, I thought you were trading anthias (as in fish). Whatever the stuff is, it grows pretty quickly. I could probably bust a 2-3" chunk of the rock for trade. What color zoos/palys do you have?

Thanks,

Mark

Okay,thanks Chewie. Now I know what to call them.

As for the colors CA2OR, anything really that would be considered out of the norm. I've got a variety of colors now, but would like some more unique morphs. Not high end stuff necessarily, just less common than the standards that we see everywhere. In other words, I'm easy.

Big frags of the colt coral wanting trades

I pulled the trigger and cleaned up three big frags of the colt coral seen on the left in the picture at the start of this thread. Pieces are 6" x 6" or so,

I'm looking to trade for just about anything in a non-softie perspective; zoas

rics, LPS, SPS, inverts.

If you've got a space to fill and like flowing corals, let me know.

Thanks,

Mark