Who will be interested in this Acan? Please vote

OceanRevive

I am going to move up to Portland area. I appreciate Mike offering me the help to hold my favourite corals before I setup my tank again.

At this time, the following Acan is hard to be sold out without fragging. I would like to keep it and frag it to trade for other frags when I start the new tank in Portland. Please vote if you are willing to trade for this Acan frag I will determine to fedex it up or give it to our local club depends on how many reefers in portland have the interest on it.

This guy has at least 60-80 heads. I never pulled it out and count the heads.

2597204950102590296S600x600Q85.jpg

I would trade some hammer/frogspawn for a piece of it. I have about 30+ heads of hammer/frogspawn that are in small pieces (1-5 heads each) that I am trying to get rid of.

I would trade them all for a larger piece of the acan... Say 2 heads of frogspawn for each head of acan.

dsoz

I have a bunch of orange yuma ricordia if I can get them off the rock. I don't have any Acans but would like to -and I like the color of yours.
If you have any extra and are interested in trading for a couple of teal striped candy cane heads let me know. (bright teal with stripes that are a little darker around them, can be seen in my 125g build thread)

faithkjy, presumably it will take a little time before it is up here and ready to frag. If so I'll be interested as long as I can come up with something you would like in trade. Not much at the moment but hopefully will have more in a month or two.

Thanks Rick!

Receiving station= a place to ship frags to be distributed to members.

No problem although I had to go back and read through the posts again.(scratch) I completely missed the one you made above it so it looked like he found something referring to a Recieving Station already set up for SWF when he was looking into shipping. Had I seen it my reply would have been more along the lines of "John (Chewie) runs SWF whenever the owner isn't there and is a great guy to deal with in my experience.;)"

Either way both are good people to deal with so your corals would be in good hands if they are shipped there and I would take John up on the offer he made unless you already have something set up. (I almost borrowed a tank there awhile back when I considered ripping my previous one apart to get the plenum out)