West side aquariums

snowpunk

I finally got to get up to this new shop. I was amazed at the great selection he has for being so new. He has a ton of nice live rock pieces that I am scoping out for later too. His big 300 gallon tank in front was really nice too. Pink tail trigger, blue throat trigger, a few purple tangs, some sail fins, an emperor angel, and a lot more too. He has lots of nice pockerstar frags that are just coloring up really nicely along with a bunch of other chalices and monti's too. I was thoroughly impressed with the shop. He may be new on the map but he is not new to reefing, thats for sure. Great shop for sure!!!(rock2) If you haven't been you should get over there and at least check it out and say hey.

Well maybe I should have went there todayDOH! I went to a few shops for the first time in at least 3 months found a few things then decided to hit one more after the wife decided to shop a little longer. Well pulled up and saw they were closed even though it was there normal hours(flame) Sorry to say but it was the third time that that has happened so not going there anymore.

When I can get out to Hillsboro will check them out as this is not the first time someone has recomended them.

Well maybe I should have went there todayDOH! I went to a few shops for the first time in at least 3 months found a few things then decided to hit one more after the wife decided to shop a little longer. Well pulled up and saw they were closed even though it was there normal hours(flame) Sorry to say but it was the third time that that has happened so not going there anymore.

When I can get out to Hillsboro will check them out as this is not the first time someone has recomended them.

That why I went there. It is somewhat near me and 3 people have told me personally that I need to go in there. I am really glad I did. I didn't buy much because I am gearing up for some big purchases but I can't say I wasn't tempted. Sat in there and talked with Tim the owner for a good hour I would think.

• 1 month later...

The wife and I were out to Tim's place today... What a great store! (clap)

They had some unique corals and some good buys. The fish looked happy and healthy. (fish)

This store might be a bit out of the way but if you don't go then you... are missing out.

A definite must see on your next coral/fish excursion!(popcorn)