Yellow Tang

Naso Tang

Longnose Hawkfish

Pearly Jawfish

Lawnmower Blennie

Mandrin

False Perc

6-line wrasse

My future stocking..... I am wishing for disbar or sunset anthias... but as you see I will have to part with a few fish. So for now I will wait. Prolly get them 6-9 months if I get a larger tank. New house first.

Im saving for a new camera, I have pics in the link but my camera really really sucks as you can see, I got a great pic of the mandrin a few weeks ago, but I havent got it off the camera yet, I will tonight after Im done causing trouble on the town. I was hoping Stacey would take pics when they came over, but she didnt get her camera till the day after she was at my place. :(

Amphiprion ephippium (Bloch 1790), the Red Saddle Anemonefish?

http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/speciesSummary.php?ID=11840&genusname=Amphiprion&speciesname=ephippium

Nice looking, whatever it is.

Hey I have an ephippium, but he doesn't look like that. He's pretty much all red. He had two little white spots near his head, but they went away. Your's look cooler.

There is 2 peppermints, 2 cleaners, and 2 sexy shrimp

I have had zero problems (so far). I have had the sexy shrimp since may but they host in an enemone thats about 12" round, the hawk won't go near them.

I will however say he shows some agression to the jawfish but only during feeding time and he just dart for him and the jaw goes in his hole and waits for him to leave. I think he does it just to piss off the jaw. Not really sure though, but its the only issue between all my fish, and I would take the jaw over the hawk anyday, if it ever gets worse I will just bring the hawk back to the store.

My biggest complaint with my fish is they are all pod lovers, so getting good populations in there is a challenge. I used to have them everywhere but they are slowly getting very sparse.

So to aid I feed Artemia (baby brine) live about every other day.

I got a pretty bad outbreak of brown algae as you see from adding magnesium in the for of epsom salt. so I am going to have to get some good mag from Ryan.

All right... here's ours:

DSC05059.jpg

Majestic angel... has a taste for pavona, xenia and shrooms. Course, the second he goes after something we like, he will be evicted. And that will be a long, humorous thread. (scary)

DSC05093.jpg

Starry blenny. And man, is he hard to see... excellent camoflague!

DSC04765.jpg

Rabbit-ses (we call him that because of Golem saying "Stupid fat hobbit-ses!"). He eats right from my hand, which scares the crap out of Jay since he's venomous. I tell him to just dodge the spines ya pansy! (laugh)

DSC04053.jpg

The Terminator. Destroyer of snails and hermits!

DSC03087.jpg

Meatball... sure, he looks cute. But he has a taste for blood! Especially Jay's!

DSC04750.jpg

My high-fin shrimp goby sadly perished thanks to a bully lawnmower (who consequently met him demise). I miss him!

4a3d0978.jpg

Here's a little blenny I had for a while until he decided to commit suicide and jump. (sad)

And that's all the pics I have on Photobucket. (laugh)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...