Green Polyp pocillopora frags 4 sale or trade

Jay

Ok...I dropped them to 10 dollars each.

Good Saturday reefkeepers. Today I have some green pocillopora frags for sale or trade.

I am asking $10 for each frag. Each frag is about 1 inch and has multiple branches. Most 3 branches some with 4.

Here are 2 pics of the mother colony. One pic is with flash and the other is under my normal lighting of 12k halide with actinic vho supplementation.

I am open 2 trades of good colored sps corals. I would like another green monti cap ( keep yur nudis this time ) or other colorful acroporas. I am also looking for good colored acros that grow in a tabling type of growth. Tyree, ora, hermaphrodite whatever...names are not important to me...just pretty colors :D

Let me know...I have 4 frags

With flash:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5636&stc=1&d=1250954700

Without Flash:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5637&stc=1&d=1250954700

Message me or call if ya have the number

[/COLOR]

post-199-141867778176_thumb.jpg

post-199-14186777818_thumb.jpg

Jay it was nice meeting you today I just wanted to say thank you for the free frags.

I just hope my tank looks as good as yours one day.

Sure...most times people come to my house to buy frags or trade I end up fresh cutting some for free. I think lots of people do this. I would rather see someone with nice corals that are from a established colony propagated then buying fresh harvested from the ocean. Plus if I can help someone in the hobby enjoy their tank more then I am happy. Feel free to stop buy again. I was kind of tired when you came by and I just wanted my lazyboy chair and air conditioning. I was wiped out. The sun and heat just sucks it out of ya.

Jay