Dolphins?

nu2reef-n

I dont know the answer to your question but i am curious how my email addy ended up getting spammed a couple of "save the dolphins" email in relation to the mass yearly dolhin slaying.

Anybody else get these emails???

To be honest, its the first time i have had reason to suspect TRT, PNWMAS, or RC for either giving out my email address or (more likely) somebody hacking one of the systems and stealing it.

I got one as well..... I think it was from when we all signed that petition about saving the reef or something like that

OH..the trawling thing?????

A email addy was required wasnt it??? I dont usually offer my email but i do recall signing that one......

That video was pretty bad we got spammed........FWIW, i didnt sign the dolphin one until i watched the video.

ok, so I feel bad now...this was my fault...I wanted to do my part with saving the reef and sign up and figure some other might as well...so I put up the link...Now they spam...That really sucks...I am sorry guys, I apologize...I guess that is what I get for trying to help. It's reasons like this that our country has gone from helping to not wanting to help, because people take advantage of it.

Again, I apologize for my part in this.

To be honest' date=' its the first time i have had reason to suspect TRT, PNWMAS, or RC for either giving out my email address or (more likely) somebody hacking one of the systems and stealing it.[/quote']

Well of course I sell your email address! You don't think Jay and I work on these pages for free do you? Just kidding! We do work for free and we're not selling off your email address. No dolphin spam for me since I didn't sign the petition. And now that I know you guys are getting spammed, that will certainly keep me from doing it! ;)