ORA german green/blue polyps

fly guy

is that a current pic??

doesnt really look quite fraggable yet, but if you want to cut it already Im game. :)

what do you want for how much of it?? sale or trade? Im game for either, although if we have to ship we will need to add more than that to the trade or sale. what else you got?? :) what are you looking for?

where is ridgefield??

Ridgefield is just North of Vancouver (exit 14 off I5). Picture is 1-2 mo old, so pretty much what you see. Frank has his eye on that little piece front and to the right. He has offered to come over with sharp things to nip off that part.

I am trying to collect the ORA, Atlantis, etc type things. Most things in my tank are still just little frags, not ready to start trimming. If you come over the hill we could meet up. Not sure it would be worth shipping. You still in Bend?

no, Im not in Bend anymore. I live in the sticks near Goldendale now.

I get to Portland every week or two though and i would be glad to come over and cut that sucker for ya. :D Heck, let me lop off that entire 1.5" frag shown and either let me keep the encrustment or the frag and Ill load you up with a handful of like size frags of the ORA usual subjects in trade......pink, rose, and blue millis, blue digi, miami orchid etc. :D

That poor frag of yours is just cringing as i speak eh?? :)

How about we do this......Next time I come over I will bring over few good sized frags of colorful ora pieces and when I get there we will figure out a very small piece we can cut off that wont affect the coral much. I just need a smidgen.

I was just playing(kinda) as far as raping your poor coral. Not that I wouldnt ;), but you really dont want to mess with that thing too much at this point. It has great encrustment and is ready to take off for you.