125 Tank

steelhead77

I have 125 6ft long non-drilled tank for sale. Asking $125.00/offer. Tank is SOLD!!! Thanks Rick!

I also have a CPR dual bulkhead overflow for $40.00/offer.

I also have a CPR HOB Aquafuge for $50.00

In about 2 weeks I'll be entertaining offers on a complete 72gal Bowfront set-up (Drilled Tank, Stand, Sump, Skimmer, T-5's) I may be willing to part this out.

-Scott

Pics are here.... http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13818&page=2

Hey scott what T5 setup do you have? Ill need pics and a price too!

Hey Lance,

These are Catalina Aquarium lights. 48 inch, Individual reflectors, 8 adjustable moons, Workhorse ballast. It's a pretty nice fixture. I bought it new right before Super Bowl Sunday so it's what, 6 months old. I'll get pics of the whole set-up tomorrow. Before I part it out, I'd like to try to sell it as a complete unit first, but I know that's not going so well these days. I'd make someone a pretty good deal on it though.

-Scott

There's a sticker on the bottom of the tank that says the bottom is tempered. It doesn't say anything about the back.

Sounds like the information I dug up in searches. Most of the stuff I could find said the bottom is tempered but not the sides.