Great Deal on Craigslist!

kilmca

Nope I dont think the price is a typo "Do not BUY if you are not sure why the price is as it is Ok first off why so high in price ?"

Yup yup, I am buying it... I am calling it... I want it... so bad... It have everything that i need to growth SPS..... I am buying it.....

Just got a response. I asked if it was a typo and linked him to the site I referenced before. He responded with "nope. It's a grand. The site you have was the price from when they HAD them.They don't have any anymore. I'm the only person you can get this from."

Wow. Just...wow. As my mother said "a thing is worth the price that someone will pay for it. If that's not enough, then it's priceless to you."

we should set up multiple appointments expressing sincere interest, then get back to him and state we just bought one for $xxx.xx at various different stores. I wonder if someone else sold him a line of crock which is why he has it in his possession in the first place.