Diggin up old TOTM on RC

R-3

I was diggin up old TOTM threads on RC and came across this one. After reading through this is one of the simplest tanks that has ever been bestowed with a RC TOTM honor. Its is ver very simplified approach to reef-keeping. Very nice tank with a lot of beautiful corals. Later Ryan

Heres the link- http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2006-06/totm/index.php

yep i think thats why they didnt make it tank of the month because he was honest that his corals were enhanced but i think it should of ben TOTM no matter what additives u use it was still a awsome setup by any mean's and as far as the first two all it takes is money lol even the first simple tank as far as system was fairly reasonable but his corals probly cost him double his system cost lol very nice stuff and the second, well money , money , money lol but all sweet setup's that show there love for the hobby.(icon) (drooler)

• 2 weeks later...

links

I posted links to all his galleries and the Reefland article on this tank. really beautiful colors and nice composition, if a bit overcrowded. But definitely impressive colors for T5's. Although it occurred to me that one of the best benefits of MH's is the ripple-lightbeam affect. LINK